July 30, 2017 DIM representatives participated in the festive opening of the park in the village Pidhirtsi near which erected a new project – an eco-city Park Lake City. The event was attended by more than 100 local residents and guests from the surrounding villages.
The square was created from the ground up at the intersection of the central streets of the village at the initiative of the Podgortsevskaya Village Council and with the support of the DIM group of companies.
"Each of our new residential projects is a significant investment in the social and household infrastructure of the development microdistrict. Park Lake City was no exception. After the commissioning of a new RC in with. Pidhirtsi will have an elementary school and a kindergarten. However, even before the installation of the building fence, in cooperation with the village council and the local community, we opened a well-maintained square in the center of the village. We hope that local residents have already appreciated it on their merits!", said at the opening Pavel Podraniy, representative of the DIM group of companies.
Thanks to the well-coordinated work of the Podgortsevskaya Rural Happiness and the construction division of the DIM Group of Companies, the improvement of the square with an area of 1000 square meters was implemented for 3 months. The financial costs for the arrangement of the green zone amounted to about 800 thousand UAH. And allowed to perform work on the design and arrangement of alleys, installation of lighting. The local community for landscaping the park were planted several dozen different species of trees and shrubs, benches with urns, children's playgrounds, bus stop.
Animators and fairy-tale heroes entertained children and adults at the grand opening of the square. For the youngest, they arranged a show of soap bubbles, distributed ice cream and sweet cotton wool, and installed a trampoline. In addition, in the park, thanks to a group of companies appeared DIM local landmark – an art object with symbolic name "tree of abundance", in which basis – an archaeological find, millstones old mill (1853).